REGULAR LARGE RZ M2 MESH FACE MASK
Simple in design, but tough enough to get you through any environment, the RZ Air Filtration Mask M2 Mesh easily allows for freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. When it comes to breath-ability and defending yourself against dangerous airborne toxins or threats, the M2 Mesh is unparalleled in it's class. Similar in design to the M1 Neoprene Air Mask, the RZ M2 Mesh air mask is constructed to feature moisture wicking, lightweight, and breathable mesh, perfect for a hot or muggy climate bug out bag checklist.
The single strap approach is perfect for easy application and removal, making it the perfect pick for your bug out bag. With it's 99.9% replaceable active carbon filter, the M2 Mesh air filter is the right pick for you SHTF plan.
The RZ M2 Mesh Face Mask Features:
- Mesh Construction – Lightweight and Breathable to help you stay save on the move.
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters for easy and powerful filtering.
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation to keep you comfortable.
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging and rest comfortably on your face.
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit for quick removal and applying.
- Versatile - Durable - Washable to help keep you clean and on the move in an emergency.
- Filters tested at Nelson Laboratories, USA to ensure they're effective.
1 Storage bag
How long do filters last?
When calculating how long the RZ Filter lasts for bug out bag use, you need to make sure you know the environment you will be moving through. It can depend on many variables, such as particulate exposure density and user breathing rate. With that being said, here are some general guidelines:
- 20-30 hours of continuous heavy use in dust exposure such as: grain bins, off roading, and construction/demolition.
- 30-40 hours use in continuous light use in similar scenarios
- 50-60 hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens and pollutants.
MASKS WORK GREAT FOR....
Airbrushing | Allergies | Athletes | Auto Body | Bakeries | Car Racing | Cold Weather Sports | Dog Groomer | Electricians | Festivals | Film Crews | Fishing | Gardening | Glass Cutting | Graffiti Artists | Home Inspections | Hospitals | House Cleaning | Insulating | Landscaping | Mechanics | Nail/Hair Salons | Nurseries | Painting | Pest Control | Plumbing | Pottery | Print Shops | Roofing | Sanding | Sanitation | Sewer/Drain Cleaning | Staining | Textiles | Traveling | Tree Trimming | Veterinarian | Warehouse | Welding | Woodworking |